Administrative Office Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with calendar management, including scheduling and confirming meetings and appointments.
- Proactively alerts manager of appointment times, schedule changes, and potential schedule conflicts.
- Makes reservations for meetings and training; prepares meeting and training room and event details as needed.
- Maintains records and files, often of a confidential nature.
- Schedules and attends meetings and prepares and distributes meeting minutes.
- Makes travel and hotel arrangements as directed.
- Contacts individuals in the company or at other companies to give or obtain information, as directed and within policy.
- Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from clients, other company personnel, etc., within given time frames and established policy.
- Actively seeks and engages in learning and development opportunities to ensure peak performance by completing and/or demonstrating the following:
o Applies newly learned knowledge and skills on the job.
o Shares information to others that may benefit from his/her expertise.
o Seeks coaching and feedback to ensure high performance.
- Opens, sorts, evaluates and routes incoming mail.
- Types letters, correspondence, reports, memos, and other relevant documents.
- Files, organizes and maintains documents, forms, reports, and other related information.
- Coordinates specific work tasks within the office, as well as with other areas of the company, in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Researches information and prepares special reports as directed by Management.
- Assembles data as necessary to answer correspondence; composes, types, and signs some standard letters of reply within the scope of authority; creates, edits, and/or assembles information for presentations, meetings, and trainings.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate personnel.
- Greets visitors and directs them to the proper staff member or office location.
- Order and replenish office supplies as needed.
- Answers telephone in a friendly and courteous manner; assists callers if possible or transfers calls to the proper individual or department; takes messages.
- Coordinates and manages schedule; manage requests for appointments; prioritizes based on the situation.
- Performs tasks, which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Maintains a suitable organized office environment and general office orderliness.
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related administrative support position normally required/additional education can be considered in place of experience.
- A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in the business curriculum.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint).
Valentis Group, Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities and competitive wages. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, or protected veteran status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity